One of the main goals of Taylor Recovery is to provide a welcoming, comfortable environment. When our clients arrive at our completely new, luxury facility, they instantly feel that they are at one of the highest quality sober living residences in Houston - and they are. From the apartments to the clubhouse, the dog park to the grounds, we poured ourselves into making sure our campus is a place of peace and calm for those who come seeking long-term sobriety.
Apartment Style Sober Living
Taylor Recovery believes people need room to grow. We decided to offer our clients far more space and privacy than is available at traditional sober living or IOP facilities. Our campus offers fully private and semi-private rooms as well as single occupancy luxury units. We finished each space with high-end materials, including wood floors, granite countertops, and tiled kitchens. Each apartment is furnished with comfortable sofas, a dining table, linens, and flat screen televisions with cable access and wifi.
- Newly remodeled, 22,000 square foot facility with dog park
- Semi private & private bedrooms available with cable TV and wi-fi
- Gated facility
- Weekly housekeeping service and free laundry facility on site
- Outdoor meditation area, fireplace, hammocks, and seating areas
- Gym membership
- Basketball court
- On-site yoga and meditation
- Spacious community activity room with large, flat screen TV, ping pong, and gaming consoles